I delivered this keynote at the All Tech Considered: Navigating through multiliteracies, Houston Community College Faculty Conference on February 2, 2013
- Andretta, S. (2009). Transliteracy: Take a walk on the wild side. In World Library and Information Congress: 75 th IFLA Genreal Conference and Assembly, Milan, Italy: 23-27.
- Ipri, T. (2010) Introducing Transliteracy. College & Research Libraries News, 71(10), 532-567.
- Karp, J. (2010, Oct 25). What is this buzz word “transliteracy”? (Blog)
- Newman, B., et al. (2011). Beginner’s guide to transliteracy. Available online at http://librariesandtransliteracy.wordpress.com/beginner’s-guide-to-transliteracy/
- Saveri, A., Rheingold, H., & Vian, K. (2005). Technologies of cooperation. Palo Alto CA. Retrieved from http://www.rheingold.com/cooperation/Technology_of_cooperation.pdf
- Shirky, C. (2008). Here comes everybody: The power of organizing without organizations. New York: Penguin Press.
- Thomas, S., et al. (2007). Transliteracy: crossing divides. First Monday, 12(12). Online.