Watch the video, you really need to see the examples.
From the Video
- Play it Safe.
- Know your limitations.
- Remind yourself it’s just a job.
- Show you’re the smartest guy in the room.
- Be the tough guy.
- Respect history.
- Stop the madness before it can start. Crush early-stage ideas with your business savvy.
- Use experience as a weapon.
- Keep your eyes closed. Your mind too.
- Assume there is no problem
- Underestimate your customers
- Be a mentor. Give sound advice to the people who work for you.
- Be suspicious of creatives /liberal arts majors /poets /anthropologists /wackos in your organization
- When all else fails, act like a grown up.
15. Never admit you are wrong
16. Be an island unto yourself, don’t ask for help.
What would you add?