Disclaimer: This post has NOTHING what-so-ever do with libraries.
I can’t express how disgusted I am with the whole Charlie Sheen thing and that instead of helping that man people are encouraging him. I’m even more disgusted that people are willing to pay up to $350 to see him.
Recently several of my friends retweeted this tweet by Wil Wheaton and I thought YES! This! ”I wish everyone going to the Charlie Sheen Pay Attention To Me Tour would skip it and donate the ticket price to a battered women’s shelter.” I wish this SO much.
- Domestic Violence: National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Drug Addiction: The Partnership At Drug-Free.org
- Mental Illness: NARSAD
Now, I’m sure none of my readers have paid, or are considering paying to go see CS, but please consider donating to one of these, your local library or other charitable organizations.
PS if you do donate I’d love to hear about it. Leave a comment with the org and why you chose it.
- Show Your Support, Donate
- The Donate Button Versus Google Ads- Your Tips Are Appreciated
- The Louisville Free Public Library needs our help