This short video is from the March 9, 2010 FCC summit to discuss the need to include all Americans in the digital age. It gives clear examples of the need for access and the skills to use the internet across a diverse segment of the population.
These five stories come from Americans who have found digital literacy to be a major influence in their lives.
- Librarians Play a Vital Role in 21st Century Literacies
- Should Broadband Access be a Right? I Say Yes
- FCC’s Broadband Action Agenda Fails to Address Training and Education
- Digital Literacy is More Than Having the Knowledge of How to Use a Computer
- FCC Proposes Digital Literacy Corps
- Digital Literacy Skills Essential to Closing Broadband Gap