I mentioned during the Q&A that you can do all sorts of things with RSS. An audience member asked me if I could include some of that information in my post. Here goes
David Rothman’s Favorite RSS Resources and Tools *start here*
- Explaining RSS
- Resources to help you choose a feed aggregator
- Google Reader Tips and Plug-ins
- RSS-to-Email tools
- Publishing RSS content on Web Pages
- Web-Based RSS-to-Web-Page tools
- Hosted RSS-to-Web-Page Tools
- Feed mashing and filtering tools and Creating feeds for pages that don’t offer them
From Mashable The Ultimate RSS Toolbox – 120+ RSS Resources includes
- rss to email converters
- feed validators, plugins
- ping tools
- directories and tips & hacks.
It’s ok if you don’t know what all of those are, bookmark it for later when you do.