Well, I’ll be blogging for them for starters! Along with the recent name change from CLENE to Learn the decision was made to move to a new site and add more bloggers. I’m thrilled to be included in the number and working with:
- Peter Bromberg
- Maurice Coleman
- Betha Gutsche
- Marianne Lenox
- Bobbi Newman
- Lori Reed
- Paul Signorelli
- Jay Turner
- Stephanie Zimmerman
The new blog/website, ALA Learning, will feature training and learning news, information, best practices and thoughtful discussion.
About the Learn Round Table:
- LearnRT, formerly CLENERT, is the Learning Round Table of the American Library Association.
- LearnRT promotes quality continuing education for all library personnel. We help you NETWORK with other CE providers for the exchange of ideas, concerns and solutions.
- LearnRT serves as your SOURCE for CE assistance, publications, materials, training and activities.
- LearnRT is your ADVOCATE for quality library CE at both the local and national levels.
- More information on the LearnRT
- LearnRT membership is only $20 on top of your regular ALA membership and includes a FREE membership to the American Management Association. More information on LearnRT membership
- Questions? Please contact: email@example.com.