The the recording is now available from the May 20th online Symposium The Future is Mobile sponsored by OCLC and Library Journal. You can listen to it here or see the tweets on Twitter or What the Hashtag
- Sarah Allen, Director, Blazing Cloud, Inc.
- Jack Mason, Global Business Services, Strategic Programs & Social Media, Ibm
- Lindsay Notwell, Executive Director, 4g Strategy & Implementation, Verizon Wireless
The Bullpen Of Library Represenatives Included
- Jason Casden, Digital Technologies Development Librarian, Ncsu Libraries
- Toby Greenwalt, Virtual Services Coordinator, Skokie Public Library
- David Saff, Software Engineer, Google
- Lisa Carlucci Thomas, Digital Services Librarian, Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven
- Greg Carpenter, Ceo, Boopsie
- Noel Chandler, Ceo & Co-Founder, Mosio
- and me
- Yes I am a Digital Branch Manager, No I Do Not Regularly Build Bonfires of Print Books in My Backyard & Dance Around Wearing Warpaint
- It’s Teen Tech Week!
- What It Takes To Be a Digital Woman