Use Evernote* to clip online feedback about you. If you are mentioned in a meaningful way in a tweet, blog post, article or whatever, clip it. Create a new folder in Evernote just for this these clips, call it “reputation” or “feedback” or whatever. When someone sends you an email, create a new note for it and store it with the pertinent information. You have an easily searchable resource.
If the warm fuzzy feeling that storing good things people say about you doesn’t convince you think of the other ways you can use these clips.
- annual review
- bio padding
- quotes about your awesomeness
- to cheer you up on bad days
* Evernote it is a tool that allows you to save ideas, things you see, and things you like. You can use it as a cloud tool, desktop app and there are apps for a number of smartphones. It really is awesome.
- How to Monitor Your Personal Brand (For Free)
- My Favorite Tools and Tips in Ten Installments: 5. Evernote
- The Lifehacker Pack for Android Plus a Few of My Favorites