My personally selected top 10 from the links I shared on Twitter from 1/29/2010 thru 2/4/2010
- about dismantling the echo-chamber… more on the echo chamber
- Content Creators & Consumers (& the iPad) – an interesting post on who the audience of the iPad is. I know its not me, but I’ve had conversations with enough people who are just waiting to get one that I know there is an audience no matter what the techies feel its lacking.
- Facebook Is Working On A Foursquare-Killer
- Why Smart People Don’t Learn from Failures – its ok to fail, just be sure you learn something from it.
- President’s budget freezes library funding, omits school libraries from education increase if you haven’t heard or read about this you need to and read Buffy Hamilton’s response An Indecent Proposal
- Don’t feed the trolls, unless you’re feeding them tranquilizers – great article on how to handle blog comments, including how to handle trolls
- 10 Steps to Promote Learning in Your Conference Presentation
- Information and services should be equal
- But, I Like My Loser Friends! great post from Mary Schmidt at Lip-Sticking in response to The Most Important Success Tip:Stop Lying Down with Dogs, Already from Copyblogger
- ALA Learning –5 Tips for Trainers to Prevent TechFail