Mashable has put together a Complete Guide, their words not mine, to Facebook Privacy settings. It covers
- Profiles – did you know soon you’ll be able to have fans? Yeah they can friend you but you don’t friend them back.
- Status Updates
- Realtime Search – searches last 30 days of news feed activity – photos, notes, images, videos, links, and status updates, plus the old stuff, groups, apps and people.
- What’s next
Go read & bookmark the whole thing quick! Cuz you know Facebook, the settings are likely to change tomorrow without warning
- Dear Facebook, I Would Like My Illusion* of Privacy Back, K, Thanks
- How Far Do You Go to Reduce Drama and Protect Your Privacy on Facebook?
- Do you understand Facebook’s privacy settings?