I’ve been talking and thinking about time management a lot lately (the fabulous Brenda Hough and I are doing a prefconference workshop about it at Internet Librarian) so when I saw this from Zen Habits I knew I had to share it
Why Your Email Inbox Is NOT a Good To-do List: a very brief summary
- You can’t change the subject lines
- There might be multiple actions in each email
- You can’t re-order the emails (usually)
- You can’t prioritize your to-dos
- An email inbox contains distractions
Go read the whole thing for explanations and suggestions on tools to use for a to-do lists.
- Top Ten Links Week 40 – Broadband, Time Management and Productivity
- How do you find the time?
- Time Off for Reflection, Regrouping and Prioritizing