Or you can submit a video, Michael says:
1. The song will be fast. Showing lots of 0′s and 1′s going by quickly is very good!
2. Short videos are best. Five seconds is good amount. Multiple five second or less videos could all be included but unless they are especially remarkable, longer video submissions will likely be edited down.
3. Grouping 1′s together and then grouping zero’s and then 1′s again is good. “101, 101, 101. 101, 101″ just the way it sounds when you read that.
4. Creative is good!
5. One of the visual themes of the video, in addition to the pictures and the zeros and ones we are using are the basic colors of the rainbow. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, indigo, plus white, pink and grey.
Thats’ it! It’s super easy so you’ve got no excuse! Get to it! Light! Camera! Action!
- Hi-Fi Sci-Fi Library
- You’re Invited! – This Is What a Librarian Looks Like
- Looks Like Library Science After One Year