with an annotation preferably, on any topic relevant to leadership, management, customers service or other topic we think would be helpful to participants. I went through my favorites of the last couple of years and came up with these:
- Predictably Irrational, The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions
- Outliers: The Story of Success
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
- Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything
- Here Comes Everybody: The Power of Organizing Without Organizations
- The Big Moo: Stop Trying to Be Perfect and Start Being Remarkable
- The Myth of Multitasking: How
What do you recommend?
- 60 Things We Need Less and More Of, What Would You Add?
- Help the Gates Foundation’s Global Libraries Initiative Identify the Role of Public Libraries in Their Communities.
- Does the average Joe really need to know what a browser is?