In case you missed it Facebook reverted to its previous terms of service.
But that shouldn’t stop you or me from thinking about what happened and what it means. Some recommended reading
- Facebook Battle Ends in Major Victory for Users, But the War Continues
a good look at what happened
- 10 Privacy Settings Every Facebook User Should Know just what it says, using Facebook? Go learn these
- What Libraries Can Learn from Facebook Peter Bromberg looks at the privacy issue from a libraries and librarian point-of-view. He makes some great points and I agree with him
- Matters of Policy Steve Lawson compares the Facebook incident to OCLC policy changes.
- Latest Facebook Privacy Violation – It is Now Broadcasting Conversations by Publishing The Content of Recent Activity
- Do you understand Facebook’s privacy settings?
- Dear Facebook, I Would Like My Illusion* of Privacy Back, K, Thanks