Yesterday I attended a MaintainIT webinar – Using MaintainIT Resources for Technology Training, where they shared some useful information and links. One of the sites was Infopeople, a nonprofit that archives their presentations and handouts and makes them available under a Creative Commons license!
As I was exploring I came across materials for a previous workshop - Stress Management in the Library Workplace. There are a lot of workshops listed but since my post – Library usage will go up during a recession – management are you really prepared? is still getting a lot of hits, I thought I’d share this one specifically. You can download the PowerPoint presentation, some exercise and these handouts:
- The “Bakers Dozen” – How to Reduce Stress
- Relieving Stress through Exercise
- Stress Relief through Nutrition
- Stress Relief and Sleeping Habits – 10 Tips for Better Sleep
- Symptoms of Stress and Causes of Stress
- Seven Quick Tips for Time Management
- Library Usage Will Go Up During a Recession – Management Are You Really Prepared?
- Your Inbox Is Not a To-do List
- Top 10 Insights from Pew’s Research on Libraries in the Digital Age