I’ve been busy gearing up for MRRL’s Library Learning 2.1 program. Our official kick off date is January 7th, 2007. Things are going to be a little different for this round. For example:
- The program will last all year.
- Each week there will be only one lesson, a micro lesson, that can be completed in one hour.
- Library staff and patrons are welcome to participate, as well as anyone else who wants to!
- Staff participation will be through comments on the original posts only, no extra blogs to maintain for them
- I’ll be providing on-on-one lessons with any staff member who wants one.
- I’ll be keeping track of staff participation and handing out prizes accordingly.
- I’ve created that handy dandy little logo you see in this post!
Right now Robin and I are working out our list of topics and trying to come up with fun, exciting (but cheap) prizes.